Saturday, May 13, 2017

Post-NSD 1

   Last weekend was National Scrapbook Day and I have to say that I actually did quite a few pages for not doing it the last few months.  
Right now, I want to share with my take on the Scrap Our Stash #1 challenge, use these items plus mixed alphas.

   Here is my take on this challenge. I love how this came out. Plus the fact that I scrapped last year's birthday of my dad.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts, Fancy Pants Designs, and Photo Play Paper Co.) tags (Elle's Studio and Studio G), chipboard (Crate Paper), stickers (Basic Grey,, and Heidi Swapp, and Fancy Pants Designs), punches (EK Success and Fiskars), stamps (K & Co., and American Crafts, black dye ink, and typewriter (We R Memory Keepers)

   Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back because I am going to share all my NSD projects here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment