Wednesday, November 16, 2016

A 36 Year Old Story

   Last week, I took a little me time and did work in my studio instead of stitching up the last of pet bow ties that were piled onto my table. I ended up using a sketch from the Creative Scrapbooker Nov. sketch challenge. 

I ended up scrapping my parents wedding anniversary. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Echo Park Paper Co., Carta Bella and Crate Paper), stickers (Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico and American Crafts), chipboard (Crate Paper), tags (Studio Calico and Elle's Studio), doily (Doodlebug Designs), embellishments (Crate Paper), texture paste (Shimmerz).

   Lately, I have been loving chipboard pieces so when I saw the Maggie Holmes one on clearance at Hobby Lobby and couple of months ago I was sure to snag them. 

   These tags were something I got last year during the Black Friday sale at Studio Calico. 

   On the top of this page, I slipped a journaling card behind the main pattern paper for some journaling. 

1 comment: