Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Black, White & Gold Christmas Card Set

   Can you believe this is my second post for today and expect one more later on. This post is for a card set that I created with this week's CAS-Ual Fridays challenge. I have been a long follower of their blog but never got to play along, that is until now. This week's challenge was black, white with a pop of color. 

   Here is my take on it. I opted for gold as the pop of color. This color combo looks so elegant for Christmas cards. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Canvas Home Basics and American Crafts), pattern paper (Scrap Works), stamps (Studio Calico and Close to My Heart), inks (Tsukineko and Versamark), manual dies (Spellbinders), die cut machines (Spellbinders), embossing powder (Stampabilities) and brad (Quick Quotes).

   Here is a group shot of just the cards. 

   I used pop dots under the sentiment frame to give it more interest since I layered it on top of the same color cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards!! How stunning the gold looks with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete