Sunday, July 17, 2016

#MakeMe - SBC #489

   Sorry to the delay at posting Monday's weekly sketch #489 reveal from Scrapbook Challenges. You know the old saying better late than never. 

   This month there is a special twist on the Monday sketch reveals. Instead of just offering a sketch we will also be revealing a challenge. 


  
   He is my take on this sketch and challenge. I named this page #MakeMe since that is my dad's current favorite I am being goofy saying and I am sure that was something he would have always said when he was little. 
 Supplies: cardstock (Fancy Pants Designs), pattern paper (American Crafts and Crate Paper), die cuts (Kaiser Craft, Crate Paper, Simple Stories and My Mind's Eye), stickers (Studio Calcio, American Crafts and Big Picture Classes) rub-on (Doodlebug Designs), foil (Heidi Swapp), wood veneer (American Crafts), mask (Heidi Swapp),modeling paste (Liqutex) 

   Here is a closer look. I recently got some foil in the mail and I knew I wanted to try it as soon as possible and I only had some rub-ons that were adhesive so I knew this was my only option until I ran to the craft store for the foil glue pen. As you can tell it worked out great for the first 3 letters but the "E" was a hot mess but I embraced it since it looked perfect for the boy page. 



   I did a little paste work on this page also since I wanted to add some extra dimension to a flat page.
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment