Monday, July 18, 2016

Currently This June - SBC #490

   Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend, while  was busy being juggling balls between business and home.

   This week's Scrapbook Challenges #490 sketch is a fun one that really focuses on the photo. Because i didn't have any photos that would work as a portrait turned the sketch into a landscape. 
   Don't forget we are also adding a fun challenge to the weekly sketches. 

   Here is my take on it. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper and Basic Grey), washi tape (My Mind's Eye, Big Picture Classes and Fancy Pants Designs), stickers (Studio Calico,My Mind's Eye and American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Design) journaling card (Project Life) and pen (Project Life)

   Here is a close-up of the journaling. I like the first bullet point, no glasses. That is right the photo was taken as I was doing the computer with no visual correction. I am happy to say I am still glasses free. I sure gained a lot of vision back since the eye surgery in April. 

   For the title work I first added text in white to the photo before I printed it out. The main reason I did that was I just hooked up my photo printer to the computer for the summer.
   Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.




1 comment:

  1. Great layout, Mandi! You are so cute! But, I want to see your new haircut! ;-)

    ReplyDelete