Friday, May 6, 2016

Watch Him Grow - SBC #FBF 129

   Today's Flashback Friday sketch at Scrapbook Challenges is a very simple one that is super easy to change up for any style. 
   Here is my take on it. I scrapped photos of my brother that were taken at different times but he was wearing the same sweater. 
Supplies: cardstock (American Crafts and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Crate paper and American Crafts), chipboard (Crate Paper and Pink Paislee), stickers American Crafts), floss (DMC), stitching template (American Crafts), die cuts (American Crafts), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut) and Glossy Accents (Ranger).
   HE are a few close-ups. I decided to stitch "grow" in embroidery floss since it was easier to thread the needle than the bakers twine, which I knew was never going to happen with my vision changing. 
   On the white clouds I applied glossy accents to them to create some interest.

Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment