Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Birdy Thank You Card

   I love when the layout sketch turns into card challenge come around at Scrapbook Challenges. This month's theme is "Thank You". I am in need of these in my stash since that pile in super small. 
I ended up using sketch #398. 
 Supplies; cardstock (American Crafts and Bazzill Basics), pattern paper (Crate Paper), stickers (Carta Bella and Doodlebug Designs), manual die (Echo Park), washi tape (The Paper Studio), manual die cutter (Spellbinders) punches (EK Success and Fiskars).

   Here is a closer look at the cluster. I am loving the doily #3 die from Echo Park that I got as a birthday gift. This thing is going to be well loved so much that I wonder if I could overuse it to the point that it would break. I hope not. 



1 comment:

  1. Your cards are the best Mandi! This one is sooo pretty! I wonder that too about some of my products. It's kinda scares me!

    ReplyDelete