Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Celebrate Card - SBC Mood Board

   This month's mood board challenge over at Scrapbook Challenges is perfect for March, since St. Patty's day is tomorrow. 
   I ended up creating a card for this challenge since my green stash is super small and I thought going the watercolor route was a great option since it is spring time. 
Supplies: cardstock (Studio G), washi tape (Target and Scotch Brand), ink (Close to My Heart), watercolor pencils (Faber-Castell), marker (Faber-Castell), watercolor crayon (Faber-Castell), sequins (Hazel & Ruby), stamp (Deep Red Rubber Stamps), doily (Doodlebug Designs), journaling card (Project Life), tag (American Crafts), twine (Bella Creationz) and hole reinforcement sticker (Meijer) 

   If you like this card and want to own it hop by my Etsy store and snag it before it is gone. Like many of my items they are one of a kind so once it is gone it is gone for good. 

This tag has been in my stash for a super long time and I decided to recolor it with the watercolor crayon to match the theme.

 Don't forget to link up your creations on the Mr. Linky at Scrapbook Challenges to have a chance at winning this month's prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment