Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Just Be You - SBC #471

   Last week's Scrapbook Challenges sketch #471  but with dealing with a sick dog over the weekend which led to saying bye to him that Monday I never got it onto the Scrapbook Challenges blog or shared here. 
   Here is my take. The page is of my dad when he was about 20.
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzil Basics), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs and Glitz Designs), die cuts and tags (Studio Calico and American Crafts), chipboard (Studio Calico), wood veneers (American Crafts), stickers (Prima, American Crafts and Studio Calico), washi tape (Scotch Brand), marker (Faber-Castell), and pen (Project Life)

   Here are a few close-ups. 

   I love the canvas alphabet stickers from Prima. They are super easy to color to match your project.


2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the products you used. That neon green is hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love the products you used. That neon green is hard for me.

    ReplyDelete