Monday, February 29, 2016

Back in the Day - SBC

   Last Wednesday, at Scrapbook Challenges we featured the talented crew member Kate. She loves all things bold and graphic patterns, who can blame her all those patterns are so yummy.  

   Here is my take on the graphic pattern challenge. 
Supplies: pattern paper (American Crafts, Echo Park, Teresa Collins, and Crate Paper), stickers (American Crafts and My Little Shoebox), ink (Umbrella Crafts), mask (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Designs), pen (Project Life), and diecuts (Basic Grey).

   Here are a couple of closeups. 

On the county fair ribbon paper I outlined all the ribbons to make it stand out more.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of those same PPs! I love the way you mixed them! You're always so great at layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outlining on these! I have been doing so much of that lately on my pocket pages.

    ReplyDelete