Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wedding Prep - SBC Jan. Mood Board

   This month's mood board at Scrapbook Challenges is perfect to document New Year's celebrations or any type of celebration. I love this color palette. 

   For this page, I ended up scrapping some photos of my Mom when she was part of my late aunt's (her soon to be sister in law) wedding. 
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzill)e embossed cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (7 Paper, Studio Calico, and Crate Paper), velum (7 Paper), doily (Doodlebug Designs), stickers (American Crafts, Studio Calico and We R Memory Keepers, sequins (Tree House Studio and Studio Calico), mist (Heidi Swapp), gelato (Faber-Castell), and paint (Americana) 

   Most of the items I used on this page were from the Black Friday sale that Studio Calico had back in November. I love the gold grab bag. 
   The flowers that were printed on the background paper were colored in with mist and gelato stick. I love the watercolor look they have. 

   The embossed wood grain paper was given a white wash look with some white paint. Just did the paintbrush in the paint rub some of the paint off until it dry and brush it across the paper.
    Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful page! love the mix of black and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. That paper you chose is just inspired!

    ReplyDelete