Thursday, January 14, 2016

Today if in Doubt CRAFT - SBC Challenge

   This month's challenge is a new type for Scrapbook Challenges. This one you have to get in touch with your inner artist and be messy. It all has to do with stencils. 
 

   This page was highlighting the short run I had on a planner team for SHE Glossy. I wish they didn't fold because I really loved being part of a planner team. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Echo Park Paper, Fancy Pants Designs, Studio Calico and American Crafts) doily (Doodlebug Designs), stencils (Studio Calico), mist (Heidi Swapp and Tattered Angels), stamp (American Crafts), ink (Memento), journaling card (Project Life) photo filter frame (American Crafts), sewing machine and black thread. 

     Here is a close up of the hidden journaling. Lately, I have been playing with my print writing. I am trying to change it up a bit since I don't like the way it looks like. Odd thing, is that I love my cursive writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment