Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Guilty

   I have been a on little Christmas shopping splurge for me lately. I had order items from Studio Calico and Scrapbook.com and also snagged a great deal at Tuesday Morning. in the last few weeks.
I feel a little guilty but not too bad since I got some great deals.
At Studio Calico, I bought dome grab bags and kits during their black Friday sale so that was a $35 splurge but I only do that once a year.
This is what I got. It includes a mystery card kit, a mystery scrapbook kit, Amelia embossing folder, Amelia patterned paper, silver doilies, 2015 all gold grab bag, embellishment grab bag and a scrapbook grab bag.

I also placed my very first ordered on Scrapbook.com. The only reason I bought anything here was I won a $10 gift from them for uploading to their gallery.
I knew I wanted to get some new dye ink so I figured I would try a couple of brands. I ended up  buying the Umbrella Crafts mint dye ink, Hero Arts neon yellow ink pad, Merry Christmas stickers and Christmas Magic clear stamp. I guess I shouldn't call this a guilty purchase since I only paid shipping for this order.
I love the inks I bought. I stamped a wood mounted stamp inmage in black too conmpare it to the new inks I think the inks are great. They are juicy, coverage is good and colors are spot on.

The Tuesday Morning purchase consists of two packs of 25 sheets each of Bazzil cardstock for $3.99 each. I couldn't pass up on this deal since one pack was in grey and the other in oatmeal.

So I hope I am not the only one here that has did a little me shopping during the given season. I am justifying it by saying I spent very little this year and have been good at using my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment