Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful for You Card - SBC

   This month over at Scrapbook Challenges a new type of challenge is being introduced. It is called Recycle It, that is when you take one of the three old sketches and use it for a different type of project with a specific theme. This month's project's theme is "Gratitude" and the project type is a card. 

   Two of the sketches were ones I had created scrapbook pages of (423, and 437). I knew I wanted to use #437 since that sketch was so fun to use the first time around. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper), journaling card (Project Life), stickers (My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey and Echo Park), sequins (Studio Calico and Tree House Studio), washi tape (Scotch Brand), spray ink (Tattered Angels), sewing machine (Singer) and thread.

For the cute little banner sentiment block I just cut out a journaling card in to the shape, add the "you" since the rest of it was already printed on it and ran the pump stick that is inside the spray mist along the edges. I was originally was calling this card done without the stitching but it looked incomplete so I had to add it. now I am happy with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment