Thursday, November 26, 2015

At One Time... - SBC Reveal

   Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends. Today, is the day where we reflect on what we are thankful for but everyday we should do this. 
Here are just a couple things I am thankful for:
  • For my family and friends because I would honestly go bonkers if I didn't have any of these amazing people in my life.
  • The amazing people I know in the medical field that have helped me this year with the eye stuff.


   I thought today would be a perfect day to post this past Scrapbook Challenges Flashback Friday sketch was based on sketch #361.  When it made its original reveal I ended up not doing it because (1) I hate double page spreads and (2) I had no idea on what photos I could of used for all those spots. 

   As you can tell, I found the perfect photos to use and the funny thing I had these photos when the sketch made it first appearance. Plus, I think I am learning to like double page spreads since I treat each side as it own pages by changing up the background paper. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts, Basic Grey, Echo Park, My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants Designs), stickers (American Crafts, Jillibean Soup and Studio Calico), washi tape (Scotch Brands), chipboard (Prima), wood veneers (American Crafts and Studio Calico), journaling card (My Mind's Eye), file folder (Webster's Pages), stamp ( EK Success, K & Co. and American Crafts), ink (Momenta), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Cricut) and diy enamel dots

   Here are a few close-ups of some of the design elements.


   This is were my family use to live and owned it. We moved from it 16 years ago and sold it because the neighborhood was unsafe. 12 years after we sold it on a land contract we started to find out bad news and was wondering how to get our money from the new owner. We were looking at to losing the property because of taxes and God answered a prayer by sending a guy to our house one Sunday afternoon saying he wanted to buy the contract from us.

   I double matted the center photo to make it pop and plus it was the best photo I found of the building online.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment