Friday, November 27, 2015

2015 Carvings

   Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine could have been a little better. I am currently under the weather and my dog is sick too. Wednesday he woke us up at 4;30 running a muck barking and I saw blood on his mouth. Took him to the vet and was told he had a seizure. He also has a high white blood count which means he has some kind of bacterial infection so he on meds. Plus, since he has been having such a hard time keeping food down he has to have yogurt 4 times a day and pepcid complete pill every time he eats his dog food. 

   Since I think someone should be home with Buster my Black Friday shopping will have to be done from the web. 

   Now, onto the flashback Friday sketch reveal from Scrapbook Challenges. 
http://scrapbookchallenges.com/sbc-blog/

   Here is my take on it. I ended up scrapping this year's pumpkin carvings. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Authentique and Echo Park), washi tape (We R Memory Keepers), twine (Timeless Twine), doily (Doodlebug Design), stickers (Authentique and EK Success), wood veneers (Studio Calico) button (American Crafts), brad (My Mind's Eye), tags (Elle's Studio and Chic Tags), transparency (K & Co.), gem (Queen & Co.)

   Here are a couple of close up shots.  Yes there was a Minion pumpkin. 

  I kept this part short since it is almost midnight as I am typing this and I am waiting for  some of the online sale to start. Sudio Calico and Elle's Studio here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment