Monday, October 12, 2015

I am Back - SBC

    I am back from the computer death. Turns out the main board went bad so a new computer was needed. All I can say is I am glad to be back and there is no better way to kick off the return than sharing the first sketch in the new term from Scrapbook Challenges. Also if you head over to SBC's blog you will see a brand new look site. 
   Since my little break from the team I found myself rarely scrapping so I thought I was going to be a little rusty when it came to work on this week's assignment. However, that was not the case because once I sat down all the pieces just fell together. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and American Crafts), pattern paper (American Crafts), journaling cards (Project Life), doily (doodlebug Designs), sequins (Fancy Pants), wood Veneers and button (American Crafts), twine (Timeless Twine), washi tape (Hazel & Ruby), stickers (Elle's Studio, October Afternoon, and Carta Bella), tags (K & Co, and Elle's Studio), embossing folder (Momenta), ink (Close to My Heart), mist (Tattered Angels), electronic die cutter, software and cartridge (Provo Craft)

   Here are a few close-ups.  I am currently on love with faux letter pressing. It is a technique you do with an inked up embossing folder. 


1 comment:

  1. Yah for being back! What a cute layout! Is that your Mom and brother?

    ReplyDelete