Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Growing Up Haynes - SBC SS 09

Sorry, that my posts have been unpredictable the last month. Life has been busy in between eye recovery, working at the storage, having a sick dog and starting my Etsy store back up. Be sure to stop by Scrapbook Challenges to see all the sketch reveals that I have not posted, yet.
This is one grid layout that I was not afraid of lining everything up perfectly. I embraced the wonkiness since the photos were cut wonky 20+ years ago with scissors.  
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye), journaling cards (Project Life), doily (Doodlebug Designs), die cuts (American Crafts, Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye), enamel dots (Queen & Co.), wood button (American Crafts), stickers (Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye and American Crafts), paint (Smooch), washi tape (My Mind's Eye), and mist (Heidi Swapp)

   The majority of papers on this page were cut up project life cards that were mixed with a "Cowboy" mini pad from My Mind's Eye. 

   The stickers I used on the "Growing" were originally tan  but they blended in too much so I painted them green with one of those cute smooch paints that come in a nail polish jar. 



1 comment: