Monday, July 13, 2015

Sitting Ducks - SBC #447

   Today over at Scrapbook Challenges is another great Monday Sketch reveal. The sketch #447
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Die Cuts With a View and Crate Paper), buttons (Crate Paper), wood veneer (Studio Calico), embroidery floss (DMC), doily (The Paper Studio and SRM Stickers), resin embellishments (The Paper Studio), stickers (American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), ink (Quick Quotes), tag (Elle's Studio) and journal spot (Basic Grey).

Here are some close up of the details. That journaling spot came from a scrapbooking kit that I won years ago. I use to use it as a template to create that on other papers, that is why if you look closly you will see pen marking along the edges. 
   I didn't have any pattern papers that had ducks on it so I use the next best thing. I figured any bird would do in it place, the only criteria I had for it was that it had to be some king of wild bird.



No comments:

Post a Comment