Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Gamer - SBC #445

   This week over at Scrapbook Challenges was a great sketch #445  reveal. I loved this sketch and I made it super ahead of time but forgot one thing. I forgot to submit it to be on the reveal post. That was a first. Even, though, I did that I still want to share it here.
   Here is my take on it.
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Die Cuts With a View), pattern paper (Kaiser Craft and Crate Paper), washi tape (Scotch Brand), die cuts (Teresa Collins, Kaiser Craft and Crate Paper), stickers (Jillibean Soup), doily (The Paper Studio), stitching template (American Crafts), mist (Tattered Angels) and embroidery floss.

   I am sure you are like me and you have pattern paper in your stash you will never use. I decided I have too much of that so I am starting to use the plain white side to replace white cardstock. This way I get to use some stash and not have to go out and spend money for white cardstock. 

   The "THE" in the title is stitched with black embroidery floss. I am still in love with hand stitching and it doesn't look like I will be out of love for that any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment