Monday, April 20, 2015

Love & Joy This Holiday Season - SBC 346

   Hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent it running to hardware stores to get stuff for my dad while he worked on our kitchen remodel. It will be interesting on how I will make dinners in there once he starts removing the floor and the rest of the cupboards. I will post pics soon. and expect little updates throughout the whole process. 

   Now, on to this week's sketch #436 reveal for Scrapbook Challenges. 
   For this page. I switched the number of photos I used. Instead of using the large 8x10 photos I ended up using four 4x4 photos. This allowed me to get more photos on this page. In other words, I didn't want to go to the store and pick up photo paper to print a photo that big.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Carta Bella), stickers (My Mind's Eye and American Crafts), die cuts (Fancy Pants), doily (SRM Stickers), sequins (Hazel & Ruby). chipboard (October Afternoon) and electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft)

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch and how you used 4 pictures in place of the one big one!!

    ReplyDelete