Friday, April 3, 2015

I'm Back

   I took a little few days off from blogging. It seemed like forever since my post I wrote was a couple of weeks ago when I spent a day typing up 10+ blog posts and scheduled them for the rest of the month. I love this feature.
   I have been keeping myself busy. I played along with the Paper Issues online crop they had two weeks ago. I spent the whole week working on their challenges. I was able to complete 23 out of the 24 challenges, 10 layouts, 12 cards and don't faint I also did a project life spread. I will share the projects here in the coming weeks.

This week was filled with different events.
  1. Monday, we got kitchen cabinets delivered and all of them came in good shape. Shocking for us. LOL
  2. Tuesday, I celebrated my 26th birthday. The most surprising gift were a set of spectrum noir markers. I am sure there will be tons of stamped projects will be shared here soon. 
  3. Wednesday, I had an contact lens exam. I was going to make the appointment for the week after but the optometrist wanted me in this week so I picked the soonest day I could. the reason behind it the sooner I am in the sooner I get a new contact lens. 
  4. Today, Friday, We are celebrating that 14 years ago we picked up a cute little fur ball name, Buster. Plus, today it is good friday. 
    Then
    Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment