Monday, March 23, 2015

Report: Play & Eat - SBC #433

   Scrapbook Challenges sketch reveal #433 is a great simple grid style. I have found out that I love grids but I don't seem to do them that often. 

   Here is the companion page to Buster's birthday layout I posted here. Yes, it is an 8x8. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico and Studio Tekturek), journaling cards (Project Life), stickers (Elle's Studio and American Crafts),  wood veneers (Studio Calico), washi tapes (Scotch Brand and We R Memory Keepers), enamel dot (My Mind's Eye), sequins (Hazel & Ruby), stitching template (American crafts), twine (Studio Calico kit) and doily (SRM Stickers)

Here is the hidden journaling. 
 I love the the title cluster.  It draws your eye to what would be an overlooked element.

1 comment: