Monday, February 23, 2015

Jumpsuit Divas- SBC #429

Today, is another great reveal day over at Scrapbook Challenges the current sketch #429.
   This page was a fun one to put together. I dug through my mom's old photos and found this trio that begged to be scrapped. I thought it was a perfect subject to scrap now because jumpsuits are such a hot trend again. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper, Echo Park and Webster's Pages) , flair (Studio Calico kit exclusive), washi tape (Doodlebug Design), doilies (Doodlebug Design and SRM Stickers), border punch (EK Success), stickers (American Crafts and electronic die cut machine and cartridge (Provo Craft).

   To create the "jumpsuit" title I welded the letters in the Design Studio software for the Cricut. I really need to start using my baby bug more because I love the welded letters.  
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment