Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cool Little Dude- SBC #428

Monday was another great reveal for Scrapbook Challenges sketch #428
   I am actually happy on how this page came out. I was having a hard time with the papers I wanted behind the photos. I first was going to use boy themed paper and they just didn't go well with the my background paper I chose. I know I could of changed that but I already tore it out of my paper pad and I don't like storing papers that are loose from their pad. I know it sounds weird but it is my pet peeve. I seem to always pull out my paper pads to create projects out of just the scraps. 

   Anyway, back on the topic of the sketch reveal. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Crate Paper), journaling cards (Project Life), chipboard (Crate Paper), stickers (My Mind's Eye and American Crafts), washi tape (Bella Blvd.), diamond grid (Studio Calico kit exclusive), flair (Studio Calico kit exclusive), mini clothes pins, black thread, sewing machine, border punch (Fiskars) and pen (Project Life)

   The cool little grid was a Studio Calico kit exclusive that I got during their Black Friday sale last year. To make the Project Life cards stand out I just outlined them with a #05 pen from Project Life. 
Thanks for taking a peek on my take and be sure to hop on over to Scrapbook Challenges blog for the full reveal. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page!! Love how you used the sketch!! Adorable rocket ship and yellow title!! Love the pop of yellow!!

    ReplyDelete