Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Two pages for Two Challenges

   Since the New Year, I have been on a scrapping kick for challenges. I was in a middle of a design team vacation due to holidays and I thought the perfect way to spend it was to play with a lot of different sketch challenge sites.  
   In this post I will just share two of the many layouts I have done. 
Sketches In Thyme #137 

   This page is of my mom and a friend before heading to their dance recital. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico and Crate Paper), washi tape (Studio Calico, Echo Park and Doodlebug Design Inc.)stickers (American Crafts, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants Designs, My Minds Eye, Carta Bella and Echo Park), diecuts (American Crafts), doily (Doodlebug Design Inc.), Stickles (Ranger), mist (Heidi Swapp and Tattered Angels)


   Stuck On Sketches Jan 1st sketch reveal 

   This page is of my mom during her modeling shoot when she was a little. 
 Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye, The Robins Nest and Crate Paper), diecuts (American Crafts and My Mind's Eye), ink (Prima), gelatos(Faber-Castell), dollies (The Paper Studio and Doodlebug Designs Inc.) wood veneer (Studio Calico) and cipboard (Crate Paper)

Thanks for stopping by and I am sure more projects will be posted super soon.

p.s. I am wearing the contacts now with little to no  irritated eyelids now. I am going to the eye doctor this week still for another eye check-up. I am have a funny feeling a lot of those are still in my future due to keratoconus is a progressive disease.
   Now, my family have to get use to seeing me with no glasses. Every time I am not they think I don't feel well.

5 comments:

  1. Wow such great psges, loving your fun colour schemes and accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful layouts! Thank you for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are amazing. Love the colour and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both pages are amazing!!! wonderful work and colors!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete