Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hot Hot Hot - Child's Play Challenges

The first challenge this month from Child's Play Challenges has to do with one of my favorite Christmas movies, The Polar Express. I remember the first time I saw it was at NCG theaters. I loved it and the graphics are so life like that one would forget that it was animated. One My family's favorite scene was the Hot Cocoa scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuw3JKLO1g
Naturally, I thought of scraping by brother's love to cocoa and my take it or leave it love of it. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (American Crafts, Basic  Grey and Studio Calico), journaling card (My Mind's Eye), trim (American Crafts), sequins (Tree House Studio), stickers (Heidi Swapp and American Crafts), punch (We R Memory Keepers), wood veneer (Target), diy enamel dots, twine (Timeless Twine), ink (Quick Quotes) and stitching template (American Crafts)

I am still loving the stitching templates by Amy Tan. I don't think i will get tired of those things. 
The journaling card was from the antique collection by My Mind's Eye. I just inked the edges with chalk ink.

Be sure to hop on over to Child's Play challenges to see the full design team reveal.
Also, if you like these coasters they are for sale on my Etsy store.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment