Monday, June 23, 2014

SBC Sketch Reveal #399

   Happy Monday, everyone. Right now, I am glad there is such a thing as autopost. The reason is that you probably would have to wait for this reveal for a few days. My dad is off work for a few days so I am heading back to the storage place with him for the next couple of days. We are going to reside the back now. Luck us. Not. I don't mind doing it but don't like the fact my dad saw a skunk back there last year and it was walking towards him. I am so hoping we don't see another one. 
   Sketch #399 reveal for Scrapbook Challenges. I ended up using the sketch and doing one of the challenges. The challenge was to create a card. I so jumped on that chance. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Studio Calico) chipboard (Um Wow Studio) wood veneers (Studio Calico ) journaling card (Project Life) paperclip (Maya Road) washi tape (My Mind's Eye and Doodlebug Designs) tag (Elle's Studio) punches (EK Success and We R Memory Keepers)
   Here is the card. I love how this came out.
    I cut a project life car down and used it for the end panels.
    The best thing about the envelope board punch is that I can make any size card and have the envelope match the card and seal.

 I recently bought a 1" circle punch so I can make the seals while I make the card. I know it sounds like a Duh moment but it is so much better than using the Circut and try to line everything up on a small scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment