Monday, May 26, 2014

SBC #395 Reveal

Happy Memorial Day. I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has risked their lives to protect our country. For our family our hero's were my grandfather's. They both served during WWII. One grandfather was only in the navy for a year and the other was there during D-Day.
Now, onto sketch #395 reveal over at Scrapbook Challenges. Unlike, last week I fell in love with this sketch.

This page is corresponds with the previous layout I showed using last week's sketch. As you can see this building is getting better. Looks can be deceiving though. The outside looks great but the inside is a wreck. Hopefully, it wouldn't be like hat for long since my dad has been working every chance he gets to work on it. I try to help as much as I can but somedays I just can't do that and take care of Buster and do my normal routine.
Here is a close-up of my mixed media work.

I love modeling paste and gelatos. The mask I used here was a great find I picked up at Hobby Lobby clearance section for about $2. Because this page has some mixed media work on here I was able to incorporate one of the two challenges this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment