Friday, May 16, 2014

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

   This post is about my latest creations I made with the Attitude 6 1/2" paper pad  by Kaisercraft. I love this /collection because it is the perfect guy collection. Which everyone knows that guy collections are hard to find. 
   I created three projects for the application, card, bag and a layout. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Kaisercraft), die cuts (Kaisercraft), gems (Kaisercraft and Prima), mask (Studio Calico), twine (Timeless Twine) , stitch template (American Crafts)and modeling paste
 I didn't want to use plain alphas on this card so I took out my needle and twine to stitch "DAD". It adds a little more texture to this card.

 Up next, is a Father's Day bag. I took a plain kraft bag I got at Target to create this great gift bag.
Supplies: pattern paper (Kaisercraft), die cuts (Kaisercraft), gems (Kaisercraft), mask (Studio Calico), stamp (TPC) , ink (Stampabilities and Quick Quotes), washi tape (Fiskars) and modeling paste
 My last project is a layout of my brother's birthday this month.
Supplies: pattern paper (Kaisercraft), die cuts (Kaisercraft), mask (Crafter's Workshop), twine (Timeless Twine and My Mind's Eye), stamp (Deep Red Rubber) ink (Stampabilities and Quick Quotes), wood veneers (Studio Calico),sequins (Studio Calico), glatos (Faber Castell), stapler and modeling paste
Here are some close-ups. 
 I love how the stamp image can still be seen under the modeling paste.
Thanks for stopping by to see my application projects. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. good luck Mandi.. your card cane layout are amazing.. love the stitching.. fabulous designing..

    ReplyDelete