Monday, April 21, 2014

Buster & Layout Sketch = Card Reveal

Today is a day of pet prayers in this family. At 8 this morning our beloved 13 year old dog, Buster, went to the vet for his second ear laser surgery in the last 13 months. Last year, he had 50% of both of his ear canals removed due to growths. This month the vet said he should have another surgery to burn the new growths but the canals won't shortened anymore. We are hoping everything will go as plan and he will be back home later this afternoon.  
Now onto, the layout week's of this week's sketch over at Scrapbook Challenges.
 However, this week I didn't make a layout but used the sketch for a card. It is a Mother's Day card that is for my dad to give to my mom. 
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Studio Calico and Crate Paper), tags (SEI), twine  (My Mind's Eye), sequins (Hobby Lobby), stamps (The Paper Company),embossing folder (American Crafts), stickers (October Afternoon), ink (Stampabilities and Prima), punches (EK Success), electronic die cutter, cartridge and software (Provo Craft), brad (SEI), gelato (Faber-Castell),doily (Hobby Lobby) and wood veneers (I got them from a friend who cut them out)
I just recently purchased a 1" circle punch so now I can make the envelope seals faster. Before I had to mess with my Cricut to cut that size on a scrap of matching pattern paper and it it is a pain when you only have that one small piece leftover.  
Be sure to stop by and see the full reveal. If you like this post please leave some love. I love reading your comments.

2 comments: