Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oh We Are So Sweet Together - Card

If you are looking for the Scrapbook Generation Blog Hop click here
I am so happy I got to play with the current challenge over at my friend,Heather, blog. Even, though I wasn't crazy over the colors in the color I thought it would be fun to do.  
This is my second card I made for this challenge. The first one might never see the light of day again. It was turning into a train wreck so I thought it was best to start over before the challenge beat me. 
Supplies: pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), sticker (American Crafts), chipboard (Crate Paper), transparency (Webster's Pages), tag (Elle's Studio), veneer (Studio Calico), sequins (?), doily (Sunny Side-up Bakery), card base (Studio G) washi (Target), twine (DoodleBug Design.) and ink (Prima)
I am so happy how this came out. I love the shape of it and the all the fun elements. I think my favorite element is the card base. I got them from my Secret Santa last year. The holes were already there but I wanted them to pop so I covered the inside with a solid paper.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mandi! I hate when projects don't turn out how we planned. So happy you entered a project though. It's beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Mandi! I am now a follower of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete