Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ice of 2013

I know I am a bad blogger. I was suppose to post this Sat. but life got busy and I completely forgot. I have been in knee deep of cleaning my studio and it is all because of this beauty that came.
RÅSKOGKitchen cart, turquoise from Ikea

Enough of my excuse, here is the latest reveal for Simple Sketches and it uses #23 sketch.

When it came time to use the sketch I knew that those circles had to go but I love where they were on the page. I ended up changing them to snowflakes.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket, Studio Calico, I Lowe Scrap, and My Mind's Eye), brads (Eyelet Outlet), stickers (American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin and Studio Calico), washi (American crafts, Scotch Expressions and Bella Blvd.), chipboard (Um Wow Studios), doilies and manual die cutter and die (Lifestyle Crafts)
 Here is a close up on the journaling. Here is a tip: if you mess up while you write just cover it up with a bit of washi. Add bits of washi throughout the journaling so it looks like it is suppose to be there.
 I love how this title came out. The chevron is made from washi.

Be sure to stop by Simple Sketches blog to see the full reveal.
p.s this was made when I saw this date stamp challenge over at Scrapbook Circle, so I am entering it on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment