Monday, January 20, 2014

Layout Sketch = Card

I think this is the first time I ever used a Scrapbook Challenges' sketch for a card. I love the newest sketch that was revealed today on SBC's blog
Supplies: cardstock (Bazzil Basics), pattern paper (Glitz Designs), washi tape (K & Co.) sequins (Treehouse Studio), twine (Timeless Twine), stamp (Studio Calico from Aug. card kit), ink (Prima)corner rounder (We R Memory Keepers)
For this card I used an older collection of Glitz papers I got this past Christmas. I am in love with this color combo. I used the We R Memory Keepers envelope punch board to round the corners. I am in love with that thing. If you are on the fence about it get you will be so happy with it. 
I think my signature item this year will be sequins. I love the shine they have and are so perfect to fill in that empty spot you don't know what to do with. 
Be sure to stop by SBC's blog to see the full design team reveal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment