Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back @ 2013

Can you believe another year is already coming to a close. This year has been one with a lot of twists and turns for my family, surgery for Buster (which meant the first time he was left at vet for the night), buying a storage place, etc. Even with all the personal stuff I was able to do a lot crafts which helped me stay sane this year.
I am going to highlight my top 12 projects I did this year. I am picking a favorite from each month.
Jan.
A card I made for Practical Scrappers card contest
Feb.
This page was created for a Colorful Creations challenge.
 March.
A Timeless Twine cross promo.
 April.
I love this card set  that I created for The Robin's Nest.
 May.
A Sketch~N~Scrap page.
 June.
A just for fun page. I am in love with all those layers and textures.
 July.
A double page spread I did for Creating Keepsakes summer camp. 
 Aug.
A Scrapbook Challenges page. 
 Sept.
Another just for fun page. I think that baby squirrel thought I was his momma. 
 Oct.
Of course Buster's costume was my favorite thing I made this month. Groovy. 
 Nov.
Love how this canvas turned out. It was the first time I ever did such a big canvas. 
 Dec.
Scrapbook Generation blog hop page. I am glad I used such a  big corner print  background page. Everything about this I love
Thanks for stepping back in my time to see some of my favorite projects of 2013 and I am sure 2014 will bring even more greatness.
I would also thank the lovely teams I had the pleasure to share some of my year with.
Past Design Teams:
Let's Capture Our Memories ( Jan. 2013 - April 2013 )
Polka Dot Pixies ( Jan. 2013 - June 2013
Sketch-N-Scrap ( Dec. 2013 - June 2013 )
The Robin's Nest ( Jan 2013 - June 2013 )
Anything But A Card  ( Sept.2012 - Aug. 2013)
Embellish Me Happy (April 2013 - Oct. 2013)

Guest Designer:
Back Porch Memories kit club (April 2013)
The Robin's Nest (Aug. 2013)

Current Design Teams:
Scrapbook Challenges ( Jan. 2013 -  )
Timeless Twine ( Jan. 2013 - Dec. 2013 )
Simple Sketches (Sept. 2013 - Feb. 2014)
Zappy Dots ( Sept. 2013 - )


No comments:

Post a Comment