Thursday, November 14, 2013

It is Child's Play

A couple of days ago I played for the first time over at Child's Play. Quite a few of my online friends are on the design team and I have been wanting to play with their challenges for a while. When I saw they are having a design team call I thought it would be perfect time to play and to see if I would want to apply. The first thing I did was look through their October challenges to pick one. I ended up picking the bead board photo.
This inspired me to use some diy enamel dots that are made from pony beads and I also used some natural twine to represent the beading string I use to use when I was little.
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (October Afternoon and Fancy Pants Designs). stickers (October Afternoon and American Crafts), diecuts (Jillibean Soup and Basic Grey), twine (Timeless Twine), embossing machine and folder (Sizzix), ink (AMuse Studio), chipboard (Um Wow Studio),journaling card (Chic Tags) stitch template (American Crafts)doily and dots.
This page came together really quick and I was kind of surprised since I didn't use a sketch.
I love that yellow background paper and how the twin cityscape pops on the page.
Friday's, post will be my World Card Making Day cards I made for the PAper Crafts magazine contest.

1 comment: