Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#11 Simple Sketches Reveal

As promised here is the three day late Simple Sketches #11 sketch reveal. 
I followed the sketch closely. The only thing I didn't add was the title. Every once in a while I do a titleless page. The main reason is that I couldn't think of anything than the overused Christmas ones. 

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (My Mind's Eye), stickers (The Paper Studio), diecuts (Pink Paislee and The Robin's Nest), overlay (Crate Paper), twine (Timeless Twine), gems (Eyelet Outlet and Prima), stamp (Deep Red Stamps) mist (Heidi Swapp), ink (Quick Quotes), gelatos (Faber-Castell)and diy enamel dots. 
The love how this page came out. I ended up using only two pattern paper scraps on this page. I love the clean look of this page but it still has my style on it. .Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I am going to share with you another page I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment