Saturday, October 12, 2013

Call Me

Sorry, for such a late Simple Sketches reveal. My week has been out of control working on my cards for Paper Crafts World Card Making Day contest. In one week 12 cards were made and onto hoping they will arrive safely.
Anyways, here is the latest sketch. I love the tags and how this layout keeps your eye moving around the page. 
Here is my take.
Supplies: cardstock (The PAper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs), envelope(Fancy Pants Designs), sticker (American Crafts), twine (Timeless Twine), mask (Studio Calico), washi tape (K&Co.) and diy enamel dots.
When  was a Hobby Lobby last week I was on the hunt for a new collection of paper to play with on WCMD. When I saw hey have the Trendsetter collection pad from Fancy Pants I jumped on it. I had it earlier this year and went through it in a month.  I thought the paper was perfect for my subject since it already had the "Call Me" printed on the paper. 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hop on over to the SS blog to see what the other ladies came up with. 

3 comments:

  1. Very cool? Who is the page about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is of my mom and an old friend of hers. Photos were taken over 30 years ago.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mandi,, thanks so much for stopping by my page and participating in our blog hop at Frosted Designs! Love your take on the sketch - wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete