Friday, September 13, 2013

Anniversay Gift

Yesterday was my parents 33rd anniversary and that meant me driving myelf nuts trying to figure out what to make for them. I thought a canvas would be perfect. Tuesday, I got the canvas, Wednesday night decoarted it and Thursady gave it to them. I like cutting things close. LOL. I don't really but sometime I come up witht my best stuff doing that.
Supplies: pattern paper (Crate Paper, Simple Stories, Cosmo Cricket and Die Cuts With a View), sticker (American Crafts), diecut (The Robin's Nest), decoative tape (Queen & Co. 7 Gypsies and Duck Brand), doily, clay flower, twine (Timeless Twine), modeling paste, border punch (EK Success), mask (Studio Calico), chalk (Quick Quotes), ring (Making Memories), canvas and divided page protector (We R Memory Keepers)
I attached a divided page protector to the front so the photos could be changed periodically.
I used Duck Brand black duck tape to wrap the edge of the canvas.
Thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow for a new release blog hop for Timeless Twine and I also have a new sketch reveal for Simple Sketches tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. How cool! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great gift! and awesome idea to attach the page protector so they an change the photos. They will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute in these pics! Nice gift, Mandi!

    ReplyDelete