Sunday, July 21, 2013

What I Like About You

My favorite thing to do right now is to stitched with twine. I have did 5+ layouts last week with that on them. These photos are 20+ years old. I am glad that I was able to create this fab page with my favorite embellishment, TWINE.
I just got a stitch template and I have fallen in love on how I can create twine stitched shapes. I ended up figuring out if you lightly stamp an image on the project and go back with a paper piercer (or if you're like me a push pin will do). All you have to do is space the holes far enough apart so you don't tear the paper.
I used Lemonade Yellow and Aqua Blue for the sewn shapes. I Cape Cod Yellow for the wrap under the photos.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try sewing on your next project. Than. you will see how addicting it is. Don't forget about our current challenge. You can find all the info here.

1 comment:

  1. Your stitching looks great! I have a few outlines but have never used them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete