Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sewing Time

Every summer I get the sewing bug. I think because I spend a lot of time home when my dad works. For the past four years I have made myself a new purse. This year I tried something different.
I made a my first piece of clothing. A nice long skirt. I love skirts since I live in them in the summer. Yes, I am one of those girls you will see in Home Depot carrying wood or flooring material to the checkout.
Pattern #2609 by Simplicity
This has past the durability test of Buster. He kept jumping on my leg and pawing at it. I just I got hi approval too.
Since I had some yellow fabric leftover I ended up making a purse that I mixed with some other scrap fabrics.
Pattern # 2551 by Simplicity
 Here is the inside. It has four pockets inside.
Make sure you buy the patterns hen they are on sale. I get mine at Hobby Lobby when they have their $. 99 sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment