Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Layouts

Last week I neglected my little blog and never posted last week's SBC sketch reveal. So today I am posting my two latest pages using their sketches.
Sketch #353
Supplies: cardstock (The PAper Studio), pattern paper (Fancy Pants Designs and Crate Paper), stickers (Fancy Pants Designs andAmerican Crafts), twine (Timeless Twine), banners, and envelope (Fancy Pants Designs), metal plate (Close to My Heart), star (The Robin's Nest) flair badge (Studio G), mist (Heidi Swapp),washi tape (Doodlebug Designs), doily and pom-pom trim. 
 Sketch #354
Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), pattern paper (Die Cuts With A View and K & Co.), stickers (Bella Creations, Crate Paper, and Simple Stories), subway art (Creating Keepsakes free printable),  banner ( My Little Shoebox), charms (K & Co. and The Robin's Nest), twine (Timeless Twine), mist (Ranger)
be sure to play along with our sketches  for a chance of winning a Sn@p prize package.

1 comment:

  1. Mandi, I love seeing your wonderful layouts! Fabulous mix of papers and love the banners!!

    ReplyDelete