Sunday, June 16, 2013

Giftable Box

Hope everyone is taking time out today to spend time with their dad's. Today, I am going to share with you a box I made for a gift for my dad. 
Supplies: cardstock, pattern paper diamond dew drops (The Robin's Nest), twine (Timeless Twine) and  glue of choice for attaching the twine is Glossy Accents. 
I created a belt that wraps around the box and adhere everything to it. The twine swirls are attached to box.. 
The twines I used are Natural and Kraft Brown twines. These are so perfect to a guy's project.
Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless TwineImage of Kraft Brown Bakers Twine ~ {Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine}
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out The Robin's Nest for their great papers and embellishments.  Don't forget the diamond dew drops are 20% off this month.



1 comment:

  1. I love how you decorated this wonderful box! The twine letters are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete