Thursday, May 16, 2013

Marshall's Finds

In the last week I went to Marshall's to just look around to see what they had. I ended up finding some great items.
One was a storage box for my stickers. I have over 50 sheets of letter stickers in here with room to grow. I figure it could hold 60 packages of Thickers. I love that this can hold my 12" x 12" sticker sheets that came with collections. Best part it was only $12.99.
 It is divided into 4 cubbies.
 Next, I found two different Crate Paper 6" x 6" collections. I found these one two different trips.
I love my Marshall's as you can tell. I find a lot of cool scrappy stuff there. 

5 comments:

  1. Marshall's has Crate Paper?! thanks for sharing and I love your new sticker storage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I every saw it there. I hope it will be a regular item.

      Delete
  2. That is pretty cool! I love the Crate Paper pads! And that organizer is too cool! I love that it's divided so it gives support with each layer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea for organizing thickers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought to look for crafty items at Marshalls. Guess I need to look around more next time!

    ReplyDelete