Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy at the Robin's Nest

Hi everyone. I hope your Easter week is going as plan. Today, I am showing you another birthday card. I am celebrating my birthday all month long since it landed on the same day as Easter. 
Supplies:
Pink Oval Journaling Spot
White Glitter Alphabet Stickers
Epiphany Crafts Square Epoxies and Tool
Stamp
Black Ink Pad
Mini Brad
Doily
Spray Mist
Corner Punch
There is over 50 dew drops on this card. I love the way it looks along one side. 
For the envelope seal I just cut a 1" square piece of paper and made it into a pinwheel.
I love how the Epiphany Crafts products are easy to use. I used it to create the fun "Happy" banner. 
 The crackle paper and mini dew drops are 20% off this month so be sure to stop by the store and stock up. Also the Robin's Nest Easter Egg Contest ends soon.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment