Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cards and Happenings

Here are two love cards I made for Moxie Fab World blog challenges.
The first one is a card that I created for the window card challenge. I ended up cutting out a heart and placed twine behind it.


Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio and Cosmo Cricket) rub-on (Hambly Screen Prints),washi tape (Queen & Co.and Doddle Bug Designs),Bling (Kaiser Craft), mist (Studio Calico), twine (Timeless Twine) and border punch (Fiskars).
Here is my smallest card I ever made. It is 1 inch. This was made for the mini card challenge.

Supplies: cardstock (The Paper Studio), washi tape (Doddle Bug Designs and Queen & Co.), ink and stamp (Stampin' Up!), border punch (Fiskars), flower, straight pins and beads
This weekend is going to be fun.
 Starting Friday Scrapbook Challenges' is going to have a blog hop from Feb. 1 - 3.
Timeless Twine is having a Valentine hop on Feb. 2.
Sketch - N - Scrap is having a blog hop. Feb. 7 - 14.


4 comments:

  1. Both cards are totally adorable! I love the twine behind the heart, really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love how you used the baker's twine to spell your sentiment and shape the heart. Really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandi! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mandi! Thanks also for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete