Sunday, September 2, 2012

ABAC First Challenge

Welcome to the very first challenge from ABAC. To keep it easy for the first challenge the theme was anything goes. So this week I made two ATC's, which will end up being given to my parents on their upcoming anniversary.
I used pattern paper, rub-ons and stickers to create he design of the cards. After I had that done I applies a layer of glossy accents. While it was wet I added a thick piece of transparency to the top. Make sure you rub the front to remove air pockets and to smooth the glue.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute ATCs... telling your parents to Keep Calm and Carry On to celebrate their anniversary made me smile! I'm sure they will, and will love their gift too. Congrats on the first ABAC challenge up and running...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATCs and I'm excited for this new blog! I love that its anything but cards. I'm going to participate in the first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on these! The sentiment is great too! Perhaps that's the secret to success for their marriage lasting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute! I bet they will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a adorable ATC,s! Love the sentiment! Have a great and crafty day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun! I bet your parents will love their ATC's. It is such a wonderful sentiment isn't it? I am sure they have already said this to each other many times over the time of their marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that saying and it is GREAT for an ATC...fab job :) I'm glad I get to be on the ABAC DT with you!!! :) :)

    --Christy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATC's are adorable. I love the colors and the sentiment is one of my favorites. You did a wonderful job and your parents will be thrilled.

    With hugs and smiles from your newest follower

    Laine

    ReplyDelete