Monday, March 12, 2012

Party Ensembles


As I promise here is the big project I have been working on the last week. It is a party ensemble I created for the Paper Crafts contest (Warning there are a lot of photos)


 The banner says "CELEBRATE".  Banner Close-ups:

Matching gift bag, card,  bow and tag.
 Gift bag:
 Card:
 Matching seal for the card.
 Bow and tag.
 To/ from stamp on back of tag.
 Bow. I t is made out of the same paper I used for all this.
I used three different paper collection to make this decor. Dear Lizzy (Enchanted),  K & CO. (Amy Butler papers) and My Mind's Eye (Laundry Line).
I just didn't make this for the contest. I am actually going to use some of it for my birthday this month.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope this inspired you to create your own party decor.

3 comments:

  1. MAndi that banner is too cute! I made one a couple of years ago for my DD's birthday and I think I glittered the whole house in the process. The gift bag is lovely too! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You banner is gorgeous!!! Love the pinwheels!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love the pinwheels! The colors are just delicious!

    ReplyDelete