Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Easter Layout

This page is the second page on a 2 page layout I did about Easter traditions. This page shows the food that my family have every Easter. I used July 21st sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches for the second page.
Property of MJ's Kraze
Here is what the first page looks like. This page was lifted from a lady on Club CK.
Property of MJ's Kraze
Even though they look is different they work well together since I used some of the same elements on both pages. I used a the same kind of banner and I used floral elements on both.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and great take on the sketch ! :o)
    Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil Sketches!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete